SmilePro Dentistry maintains a safe, hygienic and healthy environment for our patients and team. We follow all health and safety regulations and guidelines, and as a result of COVID-19, we have implemented a number of additional infection control protocols to maintain a safe office space. Please call us at 559-319-0505 if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment with Dr. Mehdi Jafarinejad or Dr. Sanaz Seifi, our dentists in Fresno, California.
Health Screening Questionnaire
Please follow our office protocols to keep our practice a safe and healthy environment.
- Complete the health questionnaire (form located above) prior to arriving at our office.
- We are practicing social distancing. Please do not bring any additional people with you to your appointment.
- If you do need to have someone with you, leave their phone number with our team, and we will call them after your dental work is completed.
- Please wear a mask upon arrival. Our team can provide masks if you do not have one.
- Please use the hand sanitizer in our office upon arrival.
- Give your name to our front desk team upon arrival to help with your visit.
- We will perform a temperature check on your forehead using a touchless thermometer once you arrive at our office.
- Please reschedule your appointment if you have a headache, cough, runny nose or other signs of illness.
- Please use the mouthrinse provided prior to being seated.
We appreciate your patience and cooperation. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to speak with a member of our team.
Our practice follows the extensive infection control and sterilization recommendations outlined by the following agencies:
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
We are dedicated to protecting your health and safety and that of our team, and we will meet or exceed every health requirement. Some of our infection control and safety measures include:
- The use of PPE (personal protective equipment), including eye protection, gloves and face masks for both patients and our team members
- Disinfectant hand soaps
- Sterilization of all equipment before any use
- Disinfection and sterilization of all countertops and surfaces
Your health and comfort remain our highest priority. We invite you to call us at any time if you have questions — we want you to feel confident in the safety of our office environment and in the care you receive.